HOME OF THE SERPENTS
MCHS BOOSTER WEAR - $5 of every purchase goes to MCHS
MCHS Serpent t-shirts, long sleeve t's, polo's and sweatshirts available in both black and gold. Available online at: www.roundupawards.com
March 7, 2014
(Announcements are also posted in the hall next to the office)
1. Any girls wishing to enter the Miss Armed Forces Day Pageant can pick up applications in the office.
2. Buddy picture flyers are available in the office. Make sure to sign up for a picture time early.
3. Daylight savings time begins on Sunday, don’t forget to move your clocks ahead one hour.
4. Next week is Career Week.
5. Scholarship night will be held next Tuesday at 5:30. For more information see the counselor.
6. The Jr. High volleyball teams will be playing Virginia City tomorrow. The bus departs at 7:30.
Mr. Mike Domagala, Principal
P.O. Box 938
601 "A" Street
Hawthorne, NV. 89415
Phone ~ (775) 945-3332
Fax ~ (775) 945-3371
Janell Carlos, Secretary ~ x-10
Shelley Tweedy, Attendance ~ x-12
Curt McElroy HS Ath Dir./Les Horn JHS AD~ x-13
John Gavin, Counselor ~ x-15
Mary Koscinski, Adult Ed. 945-2909, 751 A St. New Location
LaReita Parker, Librarian ~ x-17
Jessica Rowe, GEAR UP-SPIF-Title I Tutor, 945-3502