High School Baccalaureate: June 2, 2013 @ 6:00 HS gym
Jr. High 8th Grade Promotion: June 3, 2013 @ 7:30 - JHS gym
High School Graduation: June 4, 2013 @ 7:00 pm
HOME OF THE SERPENTS
May 30, 2013
1. Yearbooks will be pre-sold through the end of May for $40 see Mrs. Richmond for more information.
2. Attention 8th graders – your lockers are to be cleaned out by today. Please return your lock to the attendance office.
3. There will be 8th grade promotion practice tomorrow at the Jr. High gym from 8:15 – 11:50.
4. Attention seniors – there will be graduation practice in the gym tomorrow from 8:05 – 11:25, please be on time. Caps and gowns will be handed out after practice to those seniors who have paid their fines.
5. Baccalaureate for the graduating seniors will be held this Sunday in the high school gym at 6:00. Everyone is invited to attend.
6. Faculty & Students: It's the end of year so please return all audio-visual equipment, books, magazines, video tapes, DVDs, and similar library resources! If you need to repair a textbook, please use library clear book tape and book glue which the library has.
7. The National Honor Society is once again selling brownies, biscotti, cookies, pound cake and bottled water. Please come to the library!
8. Attention seniors – all items in your lockers are to be removed today. Locks are to be returned to the attendance office by 3:00 today.
9. The high school and jr. high school awards assemblies will be held today during each of the advisory times. The high school assembly will begin at 1:00.
10. If you lost your phone please stop by the office and identify it.
11. Birthday coffee house will be held today at the Art’s and Cultural Center at 7:00. This is a family friendly open mic event and also Papa Russ’s 60th birthday!12. All football, boys basketball and baseball players, there will be a meeting in Mr. Domagala's room today after school. All players need to attend. Also, football players need to turn in their apparel fundraiser and ESPN fundraiser money at that time.
2012-13 Basketball Schedule rev 11/19
Mr. Walt Hackford, Principal
P.O. Box 938
601 "A" Street
Hawthorne, NV. 89415
Phone ~ (775) 945-3332
Fax ~ (775) 945-3371
Janell Carlos, Secretary ~ x-10
Teresa Myers, Attendance ~ x-12
Steve Bowles, Athletic Dir. HS/JHS~ x-13
Pam Everitt, Counselor ~ x-15
Mary Koscinski, Adult Ed. ~ x-16
Shar Murphy, Librarian ~ x-17
Jessica Rowe, GEAR UP-SPIF-Title I Tutor, 945-3502