HOME OF THE SERPENTS
MCHS BOOSTER WEAR - $5 of every purchase goes to MCHS
MCHS Serpent t-shirts, long sleeve t's, polo's and sweatshirts available in both black and gold. Available online at: www.roundupawards.com
April 11, 2014
(Announcements are also posted in the hall next to the office)1. The high school track & field team will be hosting a car wash and bake sale on Saturday from 10:30 – 3:00 at Financial Horizons Credit Union.
2. The baseball and softball teams will be playing at home tomorrow. Games begin at noon.
3. Students who have signed up for the blood drive must sign out in the office before they report to the gym and sign back in when they are finished giving blood.
4. Prom tickets are on sale. See Mrs. Cardenas or Mr. Gavin to purchase tickets.
5. The ACT test is tomorrow morning. If you are signed up to take this test please be in the library by 8:00 am with your ticket and picture ID.
6. There will be a talent show held on Friday, May 2nd. They are looking for creative acts. Rehearsals begin April 11th at the Jr. high gym. Participation forms are available in the office. For more information contact Karen Womack at 945-5455.
7. Grade checks will be done first thing on Monday. Students make sure to have all your assignments turned in by today.
8. Juniors need to turn in raffle tickets for the blanket by noon today to Mr. Waggoner.
9. Permission slips for the blood drive are in the office. You must have a completed permission slip and an ID in order to give blood.
10. Now that the weather is getting warmer students are reminded that we still need to follow the dress code: No tank tops, spaghetti straps or short skirts.
11. High School students don’t forget to enter the black and gold raffle today.
12. Jerky on sale for $1 in room 16 during high school lunch. Proceeds are for the prom.
Mr. Mike Domagala, Principal
P.O. Box 938
601 "A" Street
Hawthorne, NV. 89415
Phone ~ (775) 945-3332
Fax ~ (775) 945-3371
Janell Carlos, Secretary ~ x-10
Shelley Tweedy, Attendance ~ x-12
Curt McElroy HS Ath Dir./Les Horn JHS AD~ x-13
John Gavin, Counselor ~ x-15
Mary Koscinski, Adult Ed. 945-2909, 751 A St. New Location
LaReita Parker, Librarian ~ x-17
Jessica Rowe, GEAR UP-SPIF-Title I Tutor, 945-3502